BETA OFFERS A COMPLETE PLANNING AND DESIGN SERVICE TO ALL TYPES OF RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS.
Our services includes early consultation to discuss feasibility (technical and commercial) and advise clients on the likely view of the regulators.
We offer a conceptual design service that gives clients options for viable developments within the context of the land, the locality and the limitations of budget and regulations. This is followed by detailed design to proceed to application to local authorities.
We offer advice on a range of planning issues, whether it is related to new builds of residential/mixed use/commercial developments or matters related to local authorities guidelines on permitted development of loft conversions and house extensions (single storey, two storey).
Beta Design Consultants can provide an integrated service for all your planning needs. Our Architectural Engineers work with Civil and Structural Engineers in one team to deliver engineering solutions that take into account the following:
- Client requirements. Our brief is dictated by our client and this drives the design process. We act as independent consultants and have no interest in pressuring our Clients to accept designs that do not match their expectations. A client-led design means that you are getting what you set off to achieve. We have met many clients who contacted us half-way through their project design or execution because they realized that their project is now being led by the builder/contractor and they end up not getting what they wanted.
- Budget and Time challenges: We assist our clients in finding solutions that balance their requirements with their budget and building timeframe. We provide an un-biased advice on the impact of certain decision of cost or construction time.
- Technical challenges: We take pride in being able to offer consulting engineering services that overcome technical challenges. Such challenges may include site conditions, access difficulties, headroom difficulties, unknown material properties, to name but a few.
- Planning constraints: Our designs assist our clients navigate through the requirements of the local authorities. We have experience working with most West London councils including
- Ealing Council Planning and Building Control Department
- BrentCouncil Planning and Building Control Department
- Hounslow Council Planning and Building Control Department
- London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham Council Planning and Building Control Department
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Council Planning and Building Control Department
- London Borough of Richmond upon Thames Council Planning and Building Control Department
- London Borough of Brent Council Planning and Building Control
Please select one of the following links to find out more about our planning service:
- Residential Developments – New Build
- Residential Alterations – Loft Conversions
- Residential Alterations – Extensions
- Residential Alterations – Conversions to Flats
- Commercial Developments – New Build
- Mixed Use Developments – New Build
- Commercial Buildings Alterations
Side and Rear Extension Planning Application, Willow Road, Ealing W5
Rear Extension Permitted Development, Seward Road, HanwellW7
Conversion of Townhouse to 5 flats in Hanwell Bell Tower Conservation Area
Rear Extension Permitted Lawful Development, Loveday Road, WestEaling W13
Rear Extension Permitted Development, Deans Road, Hanwell W7